The I-CAR vision is that every person in the collision industry, current and future, has the necessary knowledge and skills relevant to their position to achieve a complete and safe repair.
Formed by the collision industry in 1979, I-CAR, the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair, is an international, not-for-profit training organization. All I-CAR activities and resources focus on helping the industry achieve a high level of technical training.
I-CAR develops and delivers technical training programs to professionals in all areas of the collision industry. In addition, I-CAR provides a communication forum for anyone interested in proper collision repair. I-CAR’s primary funding is derived from student tuition and services. This assures that I-CAR can remain unbiased in developing programs and services on an industry-wide basis.
I-CAR’s mission is that I-CAR will be the leader in research, development and delivery of quality, convenient, cost-effective educational programs for the collision industry.
We will fulfill our mission by:
- Raising the level of knowledge and skills required of individuals involved in the repair process.
- Preparing individuals for career opportunities and advancement.
- Administering programs to recognize professional achievement.
- Improving communication and promoting the value of education throughout the collision repair, insurance, and related industries.
- Creating public awareness of a complete and safe repair.
Five Star Auto Body is proud to be an I-CAR Certified shop.